Quick Release Hook and loop Velcro seat belt sensor – TL-2109V
Seatbelt sensor for use with the “Economy”, “Change Pad Indicator™”, “Wireless” and “Voice Recordable” monitors. Our rugged wheelchair seatbelt will alarm when the resident unbuckles the “one-finger” easy release thus increasing the caregiver’s awareness of the resident’s activity without restricting their freedom of movement. Double sewn strap encloses and protects the cord from damage. Requires monitor (not included).
Hook and loop Velcro seat belt sensor, enables a resident to be quickly and easily secured while the easy release strap preserves the resident’s freedom of movement by not acting as a restraint.
• Safety Auto-Reset Monitor (TL-2100S)
• Change Pad Indicator Monitor (TL-2100CP)
• Economy Monitor (TL-2100E)
• Wireless Fall Monitor (TL-2016R)
• Dual Pull-String & Bed-Exit Voice Recordable Monitor (TL-3100V)
• One-finger easy-release buckle
• Hook & Loop strap pulls apart easily
• Adjustable belt: 20″ to 44″
• Metal ends for secure installation
• Easy to install and use
• 1-Year Warranty