Infrared Bed Exit Sensor, works with CordLess Monitor – PIR-01
Call for Price
The Infrared Motion Sensor is designed to work with the CordLess® Monitor (not included). As soon as the resident swings their foot or leg off the edge of the bed, a wireless signal is sent to the CordLess® Monitor. The monitor can be mounted away from the resident’s bed in the hall and the audible alert may be adjusted to the desired volume. The infrared sensor has a very narrow and accurate field of detection; it’s almost like a curtain of protection alongside the bed.
It reduces tripping hazards and eliminates broken or tangled cords. For facility or in-home use. Batteries not included (2-AA).
• Simple, easy and highly effective.
• Ideal early warning system for high fall risk residents.
• Beam is highly focused to a narrow area.
• Reduces false alarms.
• Operates on 2-AA batteries (not included)
• 1- Year Warranty
For Use With:
• Quiet, CordLess® Monitor -315-070-0160 (TL-2100G)