Quiet, CordLess® Wireless Monitor – TL-2100G
Call for Price
- QUIET – Fully adjustable volume. Place monitor away from resident (i.e. above bed or in hallway).
- No cords between pads and monitors – reduce tripping hazards and eliminates broken or tangled pad cords.
- Patented Pad Signal Lost notification – alerts caregiver if connection between sensor pad and monitor becomes disconnected.
- Includes Patented TamperProof Caregiver Key. Only the caregiver can turn monitor off.
- Raised Visual Status light enabling caregiver to see alarm from a distance.
- Monitor up to two components at one time.
- Battery Operated (3-AA, Not Included).
- Optional AC Power Adapter (AC-05).
The CordLess® Wireless Monitor is another Smart product that enables the caregiver to place the fall monitor 15-30 feet from the resident – and the resident’s roommates – thus ensuring a quieter environment. No cord between sensor pads and the fall monitor eliminates tripping and entanglement hazards. The CordLess® Monitor can be used with 1 or 2 pads and is covered by a 1-year warranty. CordLess® bed, chair sensor pads and infrared motion sensor are available separately.
For use with the following pads, sensors and accessories: